Complete the following sentences with one of the words in the box. Do not repeat any word.
any – anyone – anything – no – no one – none – some – someone
1. He pointed out _______________ similar examples in linguistic practice in ancient Egypt.
2. Researchers tried to carry out an investigation of the effects of texting on younger children, but found _______________ willing to cooperate.
3. Shakespeare could have used _______________ deviation from the norm in his text and he would still be acclaimed as a genius.
4. _______________ modern scientist would dare to deny that the changes described in Darwin’s evolutionary theory happened gradually.
5. The carelessness of academic jargon is clear evidence that in the realm of language _______________ might be acceptable.
A sequência correta que preenche as lacunas de 1 a 5, respectivamente, é:
some - no one - any - no
some - none - anyone - none
any - none - anyone - no
any - no one - none - none